Sunday, October 4, 2009

Date 3: the Ex

Had brunch on Saturday in soho with my most recent ex who I haven't seen in five months. Every time we've talked to each other (4 times total) I cry or I come close to crying and both of us are upset. So, this was quite an accomplishment (venturing out in public), a possible public hysterical episode could have occurred.
Instead, it was perfect. Lovely, too lovely.
Had TOO nice of at time. Didn't cry but definitely wanted to get back together. Not sure what the next step will be...not good at talking about it b/c I'm too close to the situation...must wait and see...

Oh and an update about the night out with friends...no soccer players came by, but fortunately one of the women didn't bring her live-in boyfriend, phew. Did not end up being seventh wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment